Proverbs 28:1 | The Righteous are as Bold as a Lion Craft
While we were living in sin, we had to worry about our secret sins being uncovered, right?
But, once we believe in Jesus and repent of our sins, we are saved--washed and sanctified. Suddenly, we live in a whole new way. Proverbs 28:1 tells us that the righteous are as bold as a lion.
What a great feeling that is! It's a feeling we want our kids to know.
This fun Bible verse craft will help children think about Proverbs 28:1 in a whole new way!
Proverbs 28:1As a family, read Proverbs 28:1 before you begin your craft. In the ESV it says:
The wicked flee when no one pursues,Your child can copy the verse on the copywork page in the version of your choice. As you make your craft, discuss:
but the righteous are bold as a lion.
- Look up the term "righteous." What does it mean?
- Why do the wicked flee when no one is chasing them?
- Can we ever hide our sin from God?
- What does it feel like to have a guilty conscience?
- Lions don't have to be afraid of being hunted. Instead, they are safe from predators.
- Do the righteous have to worry about their secret sins being uncovered?