Parable of the Sower Lapbook
The Parable of the Sower
The Bible is such an exciting adventure for our kids. We can make it even more fun with hands-on in-depth Bible lessons like lapbooks, copywork, and Bible memory verse cards!
The Parable of the Sower Bible Lesson Lapbook for children is an in-depth study your kids will never forget.
Take a look at this fun lapbook:
The Parable of the Sower LessonThe Parable of the Sower Bible Lesson Lapbook is a fun, hands-on study of the Bible for your child from the ages of 5-12. You and your child will study:
- The gospel, with verses to share Jesus' Good News.
- Each spot the seeds landed and what that means.
- The reason Jesus used parables--and what parables are.
- The meaning of the sower, seed, soil, and harvest.
- What the Bible has to say about the seed of the gospel.
- Scripture passages about the Lord of the harvest.
The Parable of the Sower Minibooks and ActivitiesYour child will find a number of fun minibooks and activities to cut, assemble, paste, color on, and write in. Depending on the age of your child, they may need a little help assembling the lapbook components. The minibooks and activities include:
- 3-D Banner
- Lapbook Cover
- Gospel Map
- Bible Verse Pocket and Memory Cards
- Layered Books
- Sower Path and Matchbooks
- Copywork Stack
- Verse Frames
- Vocabulary Wheel
- Layered Books
You’ll need a few supplies to put together your lapbook. You probably already have most of these. If not, it's worth investing in them as you will use them again and again with your kids.
- A Colored File Folder
- A Sheet of Cardstock in a Complimentary Color
- Printer Paper
- A Glue Stick
- A Stapler
- A Metal Mini Brad
- Colored Pens to Write With
- Colored Pencils to Color With
The Parable of the SowerLapbook will give your child hours of thoughtful Bible study, with visuals they'll never forget.