Martin Luther Valentines and Bookmarks
Download fun Martin Luther printable Valentine's Day cards and bookmarks for your kids to give to friends!
The cards are cute, with encouraging Martin Luther quotes and Valentine messages that encourage kids to live to the glory of God. (Nothing mushy or weird in these Valentine's Day cards!)
Each bookmark has a Martin Luther quote with a little picture of Luther and his notorious hammer.
Christian Biographies for Kids | Christian History for Kids | Theology for Kids
Christian History Matters for Our Kids.History matters. Now, more than ever, we see how important it is for our children to know and understand history and the Bible. Here's why:
- God is the sovereign ruler of all things. It's important for our kids to see his hand in the history of nations and in the lives of both peasants and kings.
- Christian history is the story of our family history. Our kids get to see how people who love Jesus follow him.
- Understanding history can help our kids learn historic and biblical theology. They learn what the Bible says and what that means for us. They also see when the study of Scripture has taken important turns that have changed the Church.
- Reading Christian biographies and history can be a wonderful way for kids to think outside their own time and culture. God's Church spans centuries and includes people from every nation.
- Christian biographies help kids consider their own faith, walk with Jesus, and the impact their witness may one day have on others--and on history.