Bible Verses about Prayer for Moms Set
Bible Verses about Prayer for Moms
- 60 Bible verse cards about prayer
- 4 "I'm Praying for You" Encouragement Cards
- 5 Prayer List Bookmarks
Prayer List Bookmarks
- Fill out all 5 bookmarks with a different set of names and rotate the bookmarks over 5 weeks, praying for new people each week.
- Fill out all 5 bookmarks and place them in your Bible, journal, daytimer, bedside book, and by your toothbrush to remind you to pray for different people throughout the day.
- At a women’s group, print a stack of bookmarks, and have the ladies commit to pray for each other in groups of 8. They can record the names of their prayer partners.
- Use the bookmarks for prayer requests you often miss, like the senate or your church elders, and store the bookmarks in your Bible to help you remember to pray for institutions and those in leadership.
Prayer Encouragement Notecards
- When the Lord puts someone on your heart to pray for, write them an encouraging note and drop it in the mail, letting them know you’re praying.
- Let your friend know what you’re praying, encouraging her to seek the Lord in all she does.
- Write a helpful verse or two in the card.
- Attach the card to a small gift, like chocolate or a bouquet of flowers, to remind a suffering friend she’s being prayed for.
Bible Verses about Prayer Memory / Prayer Cards
- Read a Scripture and use it to pray to the Lord.
- For example: Psalm 6:9 (ESV) says: "The Lord has heard my plea; the Lord accepts my prayer." You can read the card, then pray something like, "Lord, I know you hear my prayers and you accept them. Help me pray in a way that is pleasing and glorifying to you."
- Memorize the verses about prayer.
- Read one to your children each day before praying and discuss what it means.
- Use the cards as bookmarks and read the verses as you open your Bible or book.
- Print the cards as gifts for your prayer group.
- Frame and display the cards.
- Frame a card and give it as a gift to a prayer partner.
- Put the cards where you'll see them throughout the day. Read the verse when you see a card... and then pray!
How to Print the Bible Verses about Prayer Set for Moms
- Download your PDF file and save it to your computer.
- Print these cards on duplex (back-to-back or double-sided). You’ll want to flip on the SHORT edge for these. You should be able to change the settings for this in the Properties tab of your printer box once you download and tell your computer to print.
- I recommend printing on white cardstock so the cards will be more durable and the back won’t show through on the front.