Bible Verses about Love: Write, Color, and Memorize Set
Your kids can learn a wealth of information about love right from God's Word, the Bible.
Help your children commit eight Bible verses about love to memory with this Write, Color, and Memorize Set.
Write, Color, and Memorize SetsIn the video below, I explain the Bible Verses for Children: Write, Color, and Memorize Set. It should help you understand the Bible Verses about Love set, although this Love Bible Verses set has verses already chosen for you.
Bible Verses About Love
The Bible Verses about Love set features:
- Copywork for eight Bible verses about love
- Bible memory verse cards
- Bookmarks for your children to record the Bible verses about love they've memorized
- Fun family scenes for your child to color
- Two different line widths
- An ESV version and a KJV
- A household license--you can print a set for each of your children*
*If you are using the Bible Verses about Love set for a school or Church class, you’ll need a classroom license. Those are available at checkout from the dropdown menu.
Love Verses from the Bible that I’ve Memorized Bookmarks
- They commemorate the memorization of a new Bible verse about love.
- They also provide a list of verses to practice periodically.
Bible Verse About Love Memory Cards
The Bible Verses about Love memory cards are available in 8 designs, with two different line widths available.
Your child will find the reference for a Bible verse about love on the front of a card. On the back of the card, your child can write the memory verse.
If your child needs more room, they can use two cards. (Just print an extra one!) Each card has a fun family scene for your child to color in.
Love Bible Verses Copywork Pages
Copywork is a great way for your children to meditate on Scripture, memorize verses, and practice good handwriting. There are 8 different copywork pages on the love Bible verses, with two line widths available. Each of the verses is printed next to the family scene. Just have your child copy the verse on the lines below. Your child can work on copying a verse until they’ve learned the verse--just print the page for that verse as many times as necessary.
Printing Your Bible Verses About Love Set
- Sometimes readers are concerned about using colored ink. If this is the case for you, there should be a setting on your printer that allows you to print in black and white. Printing in grayscale will still use some color, but it will come out prettier than black and white. (The only color is the gold on the back of the bookmarks.)
- Print the bookmarks and memory verse cards duplex (double-sided) and have them flip on the short side. (Copywork and the first three pages should be printed single-sided.)
- I recommend printing the bookmarks and memory verse cards on white cardstock so they will be more durable with no bleed-through.
Make Bible memorization fun for your children with lots of joyful encouragement! Hiding God’s Word in their hearts will benefit your children for life.