Bible Road Trip™ is written for five levels of study, so you can study all together as a family at deepening levels.
Your high school student can study more of the Bible, and at a deeper level of understanding, than your preschooler can.
But with Bible Road Trip™ your family can still explore and discuss your studies all together as a group.
Bible Road Trip™ Year Three covers the books of the New Testament (Matthew to Revelation) in 32 weeks, at five levels, for preschool to high school.
Each edition includes the Parent / Teacher Guide.
This product is available with a standard household license, or you may choose a classroom license from the drop down menu.
The editions available are:
- Preschool and Kindergarten: 170 pages
- Lower Grammar (Grades 1-3): 210 pages
- Upper Grammar (Grades 4-6): 228 pages
- Dialectic (Grades 7-9): 230 pages
- Rhetoric (Grades 10-12): 230 pages
- Family (Preschool to High School): 644 pages
Choose your edition and license from the drop down menu.
This product is available with a standard household license, or you may choose a classroom license. Choose your level and license in the dropdown menu.