Bible Road Trip™ Year One SAMPLE PACK
This product is a digital PDF download.
Please Note: Year One is the 3rd Edition. Years Two and Three are currently 2nd Edition.
Bible Road Trip™ is a three-year Bible survey curriculum for preschool through high school. That means that if you start in preschool, you can take your child all the way through the Bible five times by the time he or she graduates from high school.
Bible Road Trip™ Year One covers the books of law and history, from Genesis to Esther.
Bible Road Trip™ is written for five levels of study, so you can study all together as a family at deepening levels. Your high school student can study more of the Bible, and at a deeper level of understanding, than your preschooler can. But with Bible Road Trip™ your family can still explore and discuss your studies all together as a group.
To help you get the most out of your studies, Bible Road Trip™ has an array of coordinating weekly activities:
- Researching the section of the Bible you’re studying
- Reading and discussing the Bible
- Memorizing Scripture
- Notebooking about your studies
- Praying for the nations
- Suggestions for further study
- Crafting about what you’ve learned
- For your older students: A project to share what they’ve learned
Bible Road Trip™ also has some great tools you can use along with it, such as:
- Notebooking Journals for grades 1-9. Want a structured notebooking journal for high school? Don’t hesitate to use the Dialectic journal (grades 7-9).
- Bible Memory Card Sets for all five levels of study, preschool to high school. These are available in both ESV and KJV.
In this Bible Road Trip™ Year One Sample Pack, you’ll find:
- The Bible Road Trip™ Parent / Teacher Guide.
- The first three weeks of the curriculum for all five learning levels. Week Three is where we really dive into the Bible and begin to our systematic study. Week Three will give you a good feel for the rest of the curriculum.
- The first three weeks of the Bible Memory Card sets for all five levels, in ESV and KJV.
- The first three weeks of each of the three leveled Notebooking Journals.