Bible Road Trip™ Year One Curriculum
Bible Road Trip™ is a three-year Bible survey curriculum for preschool through high school.
That means that if you start in preschool, you can take your child all the way through the Bible five times by the time he or she graduates from high school.
In just three years, your family will learn the whole Bible, focusing on the overarching themes of Scripture:
- Who God is
- Our fallen nature
- God's sovereignty
- God's plan for salvation through Christ
- Our relationship with God
Engaging & Fun
To help you get the most out of your studies, Bible Road Trip™ has an array of fun coordinating weekly activities:
- Researching the section of the Bible you’re studying
- Reading and discussing the Bible
- Memorizing Scripture
- Notebooking about your studies
- Praying for the nations
- Suggestions for further study
- Crafting about what you’ve learned
- For your older students: Sharing what they’ve learned through a project
Bible Road Trip™ is written for five levels of study, so you can study all together as a family at deepening levels.
Your high school student can study more of the Bible, and at a deeper level of understanding, than your preschooler can.
But with Bible Road Trip™ your family can still explore and discuss your studies all together as a group.
In 480 pages, Bible Road Trip™ Year One covers the books of law and history (Genesis to Esther) in 32 weeks, at five levels, for preschool to high school.
This product is available with a standard household license, or you may choose a classroom license.