Nativity Story Lapbook
Christmas Nativity Story LapbookThe Christmas Nativity Story Lapbook is an in-depth study your kids will never forget! Take a look!
Nativity Story Bible Study for Kids
The Christmas Nativity Story Lapbook is a fun, hands-on study of the Bible for your child from the ages of 5-12.
- God’s Great Plan for Jesus
- Nativity Bible Verses for Memorization
- The People and Events of the Nativity
- Definitions of Nativity and Incarnation
- Four Names of Jesus from Isaiah 9:6-7
Nativity Story Minibooks and ActivitiesYour child will find a number of fun minibooks and activities to cut, assemble, paste, color on, and write in. Depending on the age of your child, they may need a little help assembling the lapbook components. The minibooks and activities include:
- 3-D Banner
- Lapbook Cover
- Layered Book
- Accordion Books
- Bible Verse Pocket and Memory Cards
- Bible Verse and Definition Frames
Supplies You'll Need for Your Christmas Nativity Story LapbookYou’ll need a few supplies to put together your lapbook. You probably already have most of these. If not, it's worth investing in them as you will use them again and again with your kids.
- A Colored File Folder
- A Sheet of Cardstock in a Complimentary Color
- Printer Paper
- A Glue Stick
- Thin Ribbon
- A Brad
- A Stapler
- Colored Pens to Write With
- Colored Pencils to Color With
- Your Bible
The Christmas Nativity Story Lapbook will give your child hours of thoughtful Bible study, with visuals they'll never forget.