Who What Why | Reformation Lapbooks
The Who What Why | Reformation Lapbooks are a digital product.
Study Resources to Help Your Kids Learn the Who, What, and Why of Christian History
Each Who What Why book has a corresponding lapbook filled with fun, hands-on learning your child will love!
The Reformation was an important and impactful time in the history of the world and in the Christian Church. The Who What Why series from Christian Focus Publication will help your kids learn about the Reformation in a fun way.
The Reformation lapbooks make the series a fun, hands-on study for your children.
Continue the LearningYou and your child will study:
- The impact of Martin Luther, the Gutenberg Bible, and the Reformation on the Reformation world, on the Church, and on your child’s world.
- The Reformation world. Your child will learn about what it was like to live during the time of the Reformation.
- The people involved in each Christian history story.
- Reformation vocabulary.
- The timeline of each story.
- The geography of each Reformation story.
- Theology: The five Solas, Ephesians 2:1-10, and Isaiah 55:10-11.
The Who What Why Series Reformation lapbooks will help your child learn and record important facts about Christian history and theology, with visuals they will not forget.
The Who What Why Series is the perfect resource to teach your kids about history, while helping them apply biblical truths to their lives today.