Martin Luther Reformation 95 Theses Craft
MARTIN LUTHER REFORMATION CRAFT
Teach your kids about Martin Luther of the Reformation and the 95 Theses with this fun toilet paper roll craft!
God used Martin Luther in history to help reform the Christian Church. His impact helped define a continent, end feudalism, create a new language, and he helped get the Bible translated into the heart languages of people across the world.
If your child worships in a church where they sing praises to God, read the Bible in English, learn from a pastor who preaches from the Bible (and can have a family), and they know the gospel of Jesus Christ, Martin Luther had something to do with that!
WHO WAS MARTIN LUTHER?
Martin Luther was a young man who was afraid of a thunderstorm. He was a monk seeking for salvation. He was a reformer who inspired a continent to return to the Word of God.
Sometimes the people who change the world come from the most unlikely of places. Places like a little town in a little country no one paid much attention to at the time. Often the people who change the course of history are not all that important seeming until you look back and see what it is they really did with their lives.
Who Was Martin Luther?, Danika Cooley (Christian Focus Publications, 2021), page 9
Toilet Paper Roll Craft for Your Kids
You can help your kids commemorate what they're learning about history in a hands-on way! Check out this fun video I made of the Martin Luther toilet paper roll craft!
Christian Biographies for Kids | Christian History for Kids | Theology for Kids
"As for the saints in the land, they are the excellent ones, in whom is all my delight." - Psalm 16:3, ESV
Christian History Matters for Our Kids.
History matters. Now, more than ever, we see how important it is for our children to know and understand history and the Bible.
- God is the sovereign ruler of all things. It's important for our kids to see his hand in the history of nations and in the lives of both peasants and kings.
- Christian history is the story of our family history. Our kids get to see how people who love Jesus follow him.
- Understanding history can help our kids learn historic and biblical theology. They learn what the Bible says and what that means for us. They also see when the study of Scripture has taken important turns that have changed the Church.
- Reading Christian biographies and history can be a wonderful way for kids to think outside their own time and culture. God's Church spans centuries and includes people from every nation.
- Christian biographies help kids consider their own faith, walk with Jesus, and the impact their witness may one day have on others--and on history.
Elementary-aged kids need middle grade resources that are fun, a little sassy, and that teach valuable lessons.