History Detective Bookmark Craft for Kids
HISTORY DETECTIVE BOOKMARK CRAFT FOR KIDS
History is fun when presented as a story! Teach kids to be history detectives and make this free history detective bookmark craft for kids!
These history detective bookmarks will be a great reminder to your kids that as they explore the past, they're becoming real history detectives!
The bookmarks include four quotes:
- All that happens in world history rests on something spiritual. - Albert Schweitzer
- Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it. - Edmund Burke
- History is a story written by the finger of God. - C. S. Lewis
- He is no fool who gives up what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose. - Jim Elliot
History matters, and the more your kids know, the more they'll be prepared to head into the future armed with the knowledge of the past!
Bookmark Craft for Kids
Check out this fun video I made of the history detective bookmark craft!
Christian Biographies for Kids | Christian History for Kids | Theology for Kids
"As for the saints in the land, they are the excellent ones, in whom is all my delight." - Psalm 16:3, ESV
Christian History Matters for Our Kids.
History matters. Now, more than ever, we see how important it is for our children to know and understand history and the Bible.
- God is the sovereign ruler of all things. It's important for our kids to see his hand in the history of nations and in the lives of both peasants and kings.
- Christian history is the story of our family history. Our kids get to see how people who love Jesus follow him.
- Understanding history can help our kids learn historic and biblical theology. They learn what the Bible says and what that means for us. They also see when the study of Scripture has taken important turns that have changed the Church.
- Reading Christian biographies and history can be a wonderful way for kids to think outside their own time and culture. God's Church spans centuries and includes people from every nation.
- Christian biographies help kids consider their own faith, walk with Jesus, and the impact their witness may one day have on others--and on history.
Elementary-aged kids need middle grade resources that are fun, a little sassy, and that teach valuable lessons.